HIKEhoppers Programs and Events Terms and Conditions
- In order to participate in this activity, I agree to hold HIKEhoppers LLC Programs (Adventure North, She Ascends, Park Play) and/or any park system and/or participating entity, its employees, agents and contractors harmless, and I give up any right I may have to make claims or lawsuits against them. I acknowledge that this is not an essential service provided by HIKEhoppers’ Programs and/or any park system and/or participating entity, its employees, agents and contractors.
- I understand and acknowledge that the activities I am about to voluntarily engage in as a participant have certain risks. I understand that these risks, known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, may result in injury, death, illness, disease, or damage to myself or my property, or to other persons or their property. I voluntarily agree and promise to accept and assume all responsibilities such as injuries, death, illness, disease*, or damage to myself or my property arising from my participation in this activity.
- I give full permission to HIKEhoppers LLC for the public disclosure of any photographs or videos I am included in as well as my first name and city.
- I hereby forever release and waive my right to bring suit against Hikehoppers LLC. and its owners, officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to utilizing HIKEhoppers’ services and premises. I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen. I do this of my own free will.
- I understand HIKEhoppers LLC does not allow participant owned animals (dogs) on its hiking events due to the possibility that other guests may be severely allergic or have a strong fear of these animals.
- *The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. The state of medical knowledge is evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and even possibly in the air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. The exact methods of spread and contraction are unknown, and there is no known treatment, cure, or vaccine for COVID-19. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life threatening illness and even death.